Homeowners looking for a reverse mortgage may have to undergo a second appraisal in certain circumstances, thanks to new guidance from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
This fall, we’re launching the Inman Luxury Network, an interactive directory of the best and brightest agents in luxury real estate.
The week's top real estate industry stories, and practical advice to use this weekend.
- Chicago Stays Cool in a World of Overheated Real Estate Prices National Real Estate Investor
- Toronto's real estate more of a bubble than Metro Vancouver's: UBS Vancouver Courier
- Swiss bank UBS report names cities with risks of real estate bubbles Infosurhoy Full coverage
- Gwendal Kalkofen promoted to Head of Real Estate Finance, Europe Property Magazine International Full coverage
- Deals Day: ML Realty buys, looks to lease Carrollton industrial building Dallas Business Journal Full coverage
- Deals Day: ML Realty buys, looks to lease Carrolton industrial building Dallas Business Journal Full coverage
- Norway's SWF pays £321.3m for Amazon London office IPE Real Assets Full coverage
Nick Segal, president of Pacific Union International Southern California, discusses why his company sold to Compass, how the integration is going and his new self-help book "On Your Terms."