In a continuing downtrend, May’s pending home sales slid, declining 0.5 percent for the fifth month in a row (year-over-year), according to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Pending Home Sales Index (PHSI).
NAGLREP marches alongside The Stonewall Inn during NYC Pride.
As the founder of the National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP), I can safely say this is my favorite month of the year. It’s National Homeownership and LGBT Pride Months!
The convergence of the two has historical significance to real estate. I’m glad to shed light on the importance of LGBT Pride Month, results of a recent survey, and how real estate practitioners can gain marketshare within this growing niche.
- Don't blame real estate investors for rental market woes The London Free Press Full coverage
- Hilco Real Estate Announces Bank-Directed Sale Of 16 Bank Owned Assets PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
- SIGNA acquires kika/Leiner, plans first KaDeWe department store in Vienna FashionUnited UK (blog) Full coverage
- Greystar JV to Expand London Student Housing Portfolio Multi-Housing News Full coverage
- Amanat acquires real estate assets of North London Collegiate School Dubai gulfnews.com
- Dubai's Amanat Holdings Buys North London Collegiate School's Real Estate Assets For $109.35 Million Forbes Middle East
- Amanat acquires real estate assets of North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Dubai ZAWYA Full coverage
- A Fashionable Escape From London Loses Its Buoyancy Wall Street Journal Full coverage