When Hannah Angert heard how difficult it was for one single mother to buy her first home, the big-hearted agent rallied the real estate community to pitch in with furniture and toys.
Earlier this week, Brad Inman relayed a story about a spat between Windermere and Compass. His analysis seems like the perfect lens through which to view the current state of the industry.
- Hilco Real Estate Announces Bank-Directed Sale Of 16 Bank Owned Assets PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
The firm, which focuses on luxury residential properties and ranks fifth among the largest brokerages in the country, just launched Pacific Union Commercial in Los Angeles, a full-scale division focusing on commercial real estate.
- SIGNA acquires kika/Leiner, plans first KaDeWe department store in Vienna FashionUnited UK (blog) Full coverage
A new ranking from WalletHub lists the best and worst beach and lake towns in America.
- Greystar JV to Expand London Student Housing Portfolio Multi-Housing News Full coverage
- Amanat acquires real estate assets of North London Collegiate School Dubai gulfnews.com
- Dubai's Amanat Holdings Buys North London Collegiate School's Real Estate Assets For $109.35 Million Forbes Middle East
- Amanat acquires real estate assets of North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Dubai ZAWYA Full coverage
- A Fashionable Escape From London Loses Its Buoyancy Wall Street Journal Full coverage
How can MLSsuse data to serve their members? What do nimble, broker-centric MLSs look like? All those questions will be tackled at Data Connect.
Pending home sales were down 0.5 percent month-over-month and down on an annualized basis for the fifth straight month, according to NAR.
Realtors in the fast-gentrifying San Francisco Bay Area city of Oakland, California, have been caught on camera...