For decades, the Disney name has been synonymous with breathtaking animation, captivating storytelling and all the magic that childhood dreams are made of, and now that Disney has forayed into real estate, the magic of those dreams has become a reality. Let's take a quick trip through the magical world of Disney real estate.
- The real-estate-ification of the presidential sales pitch Washington Post
- Trump Rides a Harley—to Europe Wall Street Journal Full coverage
- Legendary concert venue Call the Office on the market The London Free Press Full coverage
Even as home-sharing services such as Airbnb grow in popularity, most Americans are still not turning to them for travel plans.
A New York State Senate bill to reform regulations that oversee the title insurance industry passed with broad bipartisan support last week, but a sister bill did not make it out of committee in the New York State Assembly on Thursday, the end of this year’s legislative session.
New home sales climbed 6.7 percent month-over-month to a seasonally adjusted total of 689,000 in May.
- Presbyterian Church USA passes resolution calling Israel an apartheid state Jewish Telegraphic Agency Full coverage
What's Open Connect? Some of the best real estate education, networking and programming, available to anybody who wants to attend, for free.
- Real Estate Software Trends, Growth, Size, Analysis, Outlook by 2018 theperfectinvestor.com Full coverage
Eye-popping Stocks: DaVita Inc., (NYSE: DVA), Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, (NYSE: PEI)
- Eye-popping Stocks: DaVita Inc., (NYSE: DVA), Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, (NYSE: PEI) Global Export Lines (press release) Full coverage
- State Street hires hedge fund sales expert for Europe GlobalCustodian.com Full coverage
What does it take to run a successful real estate brokerage in today’s highly competitive marketplace? It comes down to 15 key factors.