The FHFA on Monday launched Mortgage Translations, an online resource for mortgage industry professionals who serve limited-English-proficiency borrowers.
- Weaker pound driving investment in London's hotels Hotel Management
- London to add 11000 hotel rooms by 2020 Meetpie (press release)
- London hotel growth predicted to outpace rest of Europe Conference and Meetings World (press release) Full coverage
To avoid danger, Inman has compiled a list of safety tips to help navigate the sale of homes seized by the bank, abandoned or otherwise left vacant.
- USA Real Estate Holding Company Acquires Green Pharma Colombia SA GlobeNewswire (press release) Full coverage
Total Expert provides marketing software for banks, enabling them to monitor and react to consumer behavior online, find and engage new leads around mortgages and other types of loans, and automate communication exchanges while meeting compliance.
The analysis found that cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Jose host some of the country's largest immigrant homeownership rates at 17.9 percent, 18.3 percent and 24.8 percent, respectively. Those locations also had some of the highest home prices.
- Central Park Tower, Tallest Residential Building In The World, Launches Sales PR Newswire (press release) Full coverage
A massive amount of money is flowing into the real estate technology space and Jeffrey Berman, general partner at real estate tech investment firm Camber Creek thinks it’s only going to grow.