- Cording acquires central London office building for £46m IPE Real Assets
- Cording acquires landmark 111 Strand building in London from DTZ Investors Property Magazine International Full coverage
Studies show that 1 in roughly every 20 people suffers from hoarding disorder, which means you probably know someone who is a hoarder. Here's what you can do to identify the signs and take action to help.
- Primonial launches Primonial Luxembourg Real Estate Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Avison Young enters into definitive agreement to acquire UK-based GVA in transformational deal PR Newswire (press release)
- Avison Young to acquire UK-based GVA Real Estate News EXchange Full coverage
Take “The open mouth syndrome test” to find out if you’re suffering from the common disease, and learn how to cure it in five simple steps.
Ever been in a situation where a deal was going south and there was nothing left to do but improvise to keep it alive? Improv acting classes can go a long way in those cases. Here's why you should consider taking up improv.
With midterm elections in the rearview mirror, many in the real estate industry are wondering if the end to the political uncertainty of the past few months will finally help some buyers get off the fence and ready to make a deal.