- 'Safe haven' Germany extends its lead over European residential investment in 2018 South China Morning Post Full coverage
- Brexit Noise Drowns Out London's Cry for Help Bloomberg
- London's Vast Wealth Hides Struggles of Brexit Britain Bloomberg Businessweek Middle East - Business news and analysis Full coverage
- London mansion values start to climb on more realistic prices The Business Times Full coverage
- Mayfair and St James's to reclaim throne as London's premier residential districts South China Morning Post Full coverage
Gino Blefari, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, on location at an exclusive Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Maui Properties listing—the Kona Peninsula Residence—at Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Editor’s Note: This is the cover story in the August issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
When it comes to the housing market, the conversation has been dominated by pricey properties and short supply—but, under the radar, there has been an improvement in inventory, according to realtor.com®’s recently released July 2018 Monthly Housing Trend Report.
- Real estate transactions for Sunday, August 5, 2018 Charleston Post Courier Full coverage