- UK house prices recover amid signs of pickup in London The Business Times Full coverage
- M&G Real Estate adds to Nordics team with new appointment in Sweden Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Invesco Real Estate picks head of European research Pensions & Investments Full coverage
- High-End Transactions on the Rise in London Mansion Global
- UK house prices return to growth amid signs of London recovery The Business Times Full coverage
Self-employed workers have a hard time qualifying for a mortgage. A new bill called the Self-Employed Mortgage Access Act could change that.
On Friday, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) charged the landlord with housing discrimination for a 2014 ad on Craigslist.
Near record-high home prices are crushing demand in California, according to the latest home sales data from the California Association of Realtors (C.A.R.). The state dropped below the 400,000 sales benchmark in August, the first time in two years sales have reached that low.
- Europe Blockchain Technology Market 2016-2024F - Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 52.4 ... Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
Jodi Cohen, an agent with Douglas Elliman, and husband Michael Graver, were flying between airports in New York and Massachusetts when the plane went down.
A new rundown of the top 20 NYC neighborhoods by number of approved building permits from local startup Localize, a company that seeks to provide a wealth of information about every address in the Five Boroughs, is revealing.
In real estate, innovations in technology have ignored the consumer. Instead, agents get clever digital marketing tools and backend applications.
The recent inventory increase and the slowdown in price appreciation is not a coincidence and may be signaling good news for those considering buying a home.