Abroad and at home, the economy is firming up—and in the commercial market in the U.S., international investors are riding the uptrend, according to a National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) report.
In the last five years, 35 percent of commercial REALTORS® have had more commercial clients from outside the U.S., and, in 2017, 18 percent closed with a client from another country, and 19 percent completed a lease with a foreign homebuyer.
Local Logic looks to transform the industry by personalizing the customer experience on real estate broker websites
It’s becoming increasingly harder to engage with and convert online leads—especially with all the online resources and technology readily available to consumers. So, what catches the eye of buyers and sellers in today’s tech-centric real estate industry? It’s all about location, location, location. And that’s where Local Logic comes in—a start-up that uses AI and machine learning to zone in on consumers’ needs.
After falling hard in the recession, homes in vacation areas are recovering, but slowly, according to an analysis by Zillow:
- ORIX to acquire NXT Capital HousingWire
- ORIX USA to Acquire NXT Capital for Push into Middle Market ABL Advisor
- ORIX Corporation USA to Acquire NXT Capital Inc. Business Wire (press release) Full coverage
- UAE real estate market: Crystal clear Khaleej Times
- Romania, among the transparent real estate markets, in JLL's GRETI Business Review Full coverage
- Lighting designers in spotlight at the annual LUMEN awards Real Estate Weekly Full coverage