- Activist hedge fund puts Trump ally in its crosshairs Crain's New York Business
- Northstar Realty Europe Corp (NRE) Holdings Cut by Rhumbline Advisers Marea Informative (blog) Full coverage
- M&G Real Estate completes 40000 sq m logistics lease renewal in Berlin Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- KKR and Round Hill Capital acquire second Dutch student housing development Property Funds World (press release) (blog) Full coverage
- Trump engaged in fraud, dubious tax schemes in 1990s: NYT Aljazeera.com
- Donald Trump and the Self-Made Sham New York Times Full coverage
Rising interest rates, a seller’s market and increasing home values…these are just a few of today’s market challenges for buyers. While 92 percent of adults say homeownership is an important part of the American Dream, student loan debt is the predominant obstacle, according to the sixth annual NeighborWorks America at Home survey. This is especially true for millennials and women—underrepresented segments within the homeownership space.
The real estate industry’s thundering response to the Broker Public Portal (BPP) with Homesnap initiative has been impressive. Backed by brokerages of all sizes across the country, our reach now extends to over 900,000 agents through their MLSs. In the Pacific Northwest alone, more than 11,000 Northwest MLS agents registered for the BPP with Homesnap within the first two weeks of its launch in March and started inviting clients into a platform where consumers could access MLS-quality listing data through a connection established by their agents.
From decor and design to dollars spent, homebuyers in the high-end market are unique, driven by a firm link between their portfolio of property and wealth.