- ORIX Corporation USA to Acquire NXT Capital Inc. Business Wire (press release)
- Orix Corporation (IX) Announces Acquisition of NXT Capital Inc. StreetInsider.com Full coverage
- Investment in European commercial real estate drops The Punch
- Investment in European corporate real estate takes a downward turn Workplace Insight (press release) (blog) Full coverage
The 2018 NAR Leadership Team photographed in Washington, D.C.
Editor’s Note: This is the cover story in the July issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Are You an Industry Newsmaker—or Know Someone Who Is? RISMedia’s 2019 Newsmaker Nominations Now Open
RISMedia is accepting nominations for the Class of 2019 Real Estate Newsmakers, individuals who are making newsworthy contributions to the residential and/or commercial real estate industries, and positively affecting real estate professionals and the consumers and communities they serve.
Amid nationwide shortages in supply, homebuyers in June had more options, but their choices were fast-moving and pricey, according to data from realtor.com®. The average home was listed for a median $299,000 and sold in 54 days—both new realtor.com records.
On an annual basis, inventory in June sunk 4 percent, which is a departure from the average decline of 8 percent observed in the past year, the data show. List prices rose 9 percent year-over-year, which is in line with trend.
- European Police Forces Seize Over €4.5M in Crypto From Darknet LSD Market Bitcoin News (press release) Full coverage